Our Real Time Clock Module is based on a DS1306 RTC chip offering battery backed data storage, timed interrupts and general clock functions in a small compact module. The module offers the following features:
- Battery Holder for backup power.
- Real-time clock counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100
- 96-byte nonvolatile RAM for data storage
- Two time-of-day alarms—programmable on combination of seconds, minutes, hours, and day of the week
- 1Hz and 32.768kHz clock outputs
- serial peripheral interface (SPI) serial data
- Burst mode for reading/writing successive addresses in clock/RAM